There are several different types of BlackBerries (Bold, Curve, Pearl, Storm, Style, Torch, or Tour) and they each have a slightly different process for adding an AOL Mail account. To find instructions specific to your BlackBerry, please visit http://us.blackberry.com/support/devices/ .
Here’s how to configure your BlackBerry to receive mail from your AOL account (images vary by BlackBerry type):
1. From your home screen, select the Setup folder.
2. Select the Email Settings icon.
3. Select AOL.
4. Choose AOL or AIM – depending on which type of email account you want to add.
5. Enter your AOL or AIM email address and password, and then select Next.
6. Select Accept to accept AOL Terms of Services.
7. Once setup is complete, select OK.
8. Depending on your Sound settings, your device may buzz, ring, light up or notify you in some other manner when you receive new AOL email. Select the envelope icon, and then select the email you would like to open.
For information specific to BlackBerry email set up and integration, please see http://us.blackberry.com/support/software/internet.jsp. For information specific to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, please see http://us.blackberry.com/support/software/server.jsp.Some companies and organizations limit the services that can be accessed through company mobile devices. As a result, in some instances AOL Mail (and other services) may not appear operable on your phone. If you're using a company-owned phone, please consult with your organization's IT department to find out if an internal mobile-device policy is interfering with getting AOL Mail on your BlackBerry.
For information on how to view your AOL Mail through your BlackBerry's browser, see How do I check my AOL email from a mobile device?.