Moviefone has partnered with Fandango.com to provide you a quick and easy way to purchase tickets online, ensuring you get your tickets with time to spare.
To purchase tickets online, follow these instructions:
- At the top of the Moviefone homepage select movie times & tickets.
- Select either theaters near me or my favorite theaters
- Once the theater is selected, select the buy tickets link for the movie you wish to see. You'll then be directed toward the fandango.com purchasing page.
- Using the drop down menu, select your preferred showtime.
- Then select ticket quantities for Adult, Child or Senior and hit Buy Tickets.
- You’ll be asked to either log in to your fandango.com account or to complete the checkout as a guest.
- Enter your billing information.
- After this is complete, you can finalize your ticket purchase by pressing Complete My Purchase.
Alternatively, you can purchase movie tickets through a specific movie’s page:
- At the top of the Moviefone.com homepage, click movies.
- Hover over the poster of the movie for which you'd like to purchase tickets, and select Get Tickets. You'll then be directed to another page listing nearby movie theaters showing the movie.
- Select buy tickets under your chosen theater. You'll then be directed toward the fandango.com purchasing page
- Please don't click Stop, Reload, Back or Forward while your order is being confirmed. This could interfere with the purchasing process.
- If you have questions regarding your ticket order, you can call Customer Service at 1 (866) 857-5191.
Ticket pickupAfter you complete your purchase, you’ll see a confirmation page that tells you exactly how to pick up your tickets. Depending on the theater and device you’re on, you may print your tickets at home, pick up at a box office or kiosk with a valid credit card, or use a mobile ticket (if available).
This information is also available on your confirmation email.
Note: As of March 31, 2014 the 777-FILM service will no longer be available. You can visit the website or download the free app for show times and to purchase tickets. Here are the links: