Norton 360™ delivers comprehensive, easy-to-use protection that keeps your PC running at its best, and works hard to defend you, your computer and your files from nearly any threat. Stay protected with Insight technology that blocks viruses and cybercriminals, PC tune-up software to help optimize your PC, Safe Web Social Media Scanner, Parental Controls and much more.
- What are some key features of Norton 360?
- Do I need to download Norton 360?
- How many computers can I use Norton 360 on?
- What kind of internet connection do I need for Norton 360?
- Is Norton 360 compatible with my computer?
- How do I get technical support for Norton 360?
- How do I view my billing information and history?
- What is AOL Security Essentials?
- What is AOL Fulfillment Services?
Some key features Norton 360 provides are:
- Norton Safe Web Social Media Scanner: Lets you scan your Facebook wall and news feed for back links and other threats right from Norton Control Center.
- Norton Identity Safe: Gives you the option of securely saving your usernames and passwords so they can be automatically entered whenever you visit a website.
- Proactive Performance Alerts: Alerts you when an application is slowing down your computer so you can make changes to improve performance.
- Norton Safe Web: Warns you of unsafe and “scam” websites right in your search results and automatically blocks them.
- SONAR 3 Behavioral Protection: Monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to more quickly detect new threats.
- Anti-Phishing Technology: Blocks fraudulent websites created by cybercriminals to steal your identity and your money.
- Norton Control Center: Organizes program controls, settings and information about your computer’s system status, performance and protection (including Cybercrime Index). Also provides one-click access to web-based Norton services, including Norton Online Family, Norton Safe Web and Norton Safe Web Social Media Scanner.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool: Creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets your PC back up and running, even if it’s so infected that it won’t start up.
Yes, you must download Norton 360 to use the product. Downloading is easy. Click Get Started Now in your confirmation page or confirmation email and follow the on-screen instructions to download the product.
Note: If you can’t locate the confirmation email, you can resend it from My Account. Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username or Email and Password, then type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue. Under the AOL Security Essentials subscription information, click Get Started and your confirmation email will be resent. Alternatively, please call 1-800-827-6364 for one of our representatives to resend you the confirmation email.
One subscription of Norton 360 can be used on up to three computers.
You will need a working internet connection (through dial-up, broadband or Wi-Fi connection) to download and use Norton 360.
Norton 360 supports the following operating systems:
- Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Media Center with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Minimum hardware requirements:
- 300-MHz of faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM; 512 MB recommended
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Must meet minimum operating requirements for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Phishing Protection feature available only on 32-bit Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher or Firefox 3.0 or higher
If you need technical support, please visit the Norton 360 Support Portal at norton.com/aol_n360. There, you will find help articles, discussion forums, FAQs, and additional contact information so you can call, chat or email with a Norton support representative.
Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username or Email and Password, then type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue. Under Account Options, click View My Statements. Select the Billing Statement tab to view the billing history for your account.
For questions about your billing information, call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.
Lifestore is a website that lets you browse, research and purchase AOL products. It also allows you to open and maintain an online account that helps you manage, add or cancel subscriptions to products. We may add, change or discontinue offers for products at any time. Check out the Lifestore Terms of Service for more information.
AOL Fulfillment Services is a subsidiary of the AOL Family that handles billing and customer service relationships with AOL’s third-party vendors. To find out more information, read About AOL Fulfillment Services.