Controlling your online identity is essential, and Reputation.com is here to help. Everything you do online can be viewed and commented on by millions of people who are deciding to hire you, fire you, date you, do business with you or even lend you money.
Reputation.com is a comprehensive online reputation and privacy management company. Its 24/7/365 dashboard can help you manage the dramatic increase in availability of your personal information on the internet. Reputation.com searches for all of your personal information online, removing and blocking what you don’t want the world to see and controlling the visibility of your identity.
AOL offers the following Reputation.com products:
- MyPrivacy monitors the internet for your information and automatically requests its removal whenever it becomes visible. MyPrivacy tracks and wipes your personal information off the web. It also stops companies from tracking you online, gives you persistent social networking privacy and even stops up to 80% of unwanted direct mail.
- MyReputationDiscovery helps you control your online identity, providing a solution to harmful information published about you on the web. You can't manage your online identity unless you know what others can see about you. Quickly and effortlessly monitor personal online content, and take control of your personal search results! Find any photos, videos, media mentions, blogs and directory listings and receive real-time alerts. It's your "credit report for the online world".
- ReputationDiscover and MyPrivacy Bundle bundles two popular services from Reputation.com into one value-priced package. MyReputationDiscovery helps you control your online identity, providing a solution to harmful information published online about you. MyPrivacy looks for your information on the web and automatically requests its removal. There's no delete button on the internet -- we all need to know what is said and shown about us online.
Select an FAQ below to see more information.
How do I sign up for Reputation.com?
If you would like to sign up for Reputation.com, follow the directions below:
1. Visit the product's detail page.
2. Click Add to Cart.
3. If you are a returning customer, select I am a returning customer and click Continue. If requested, sign in with your Username or Email and Password.
Note: If you are a new customer, select I am a new customer and click Continue. Then enter your Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Password, Retype Password, First Name and Last Name and click Next.
4. Select your method of payment. If you have not provided your payment information, please do so:
- Enter your Card Type, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Security Code, First Name, Last Name, Billing Address, City, State and Zip Code.
5. Review your billing information and click Place Order.
6. The Checkout Order Confirmation screen will display containing your billing information and order summary. Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions to begin using your subscription.
Additionally, an email from Lifestore or one of our partners confirming your order will be sent to your email account. If you’d like to begin using the service at a later time, just sign in to your email account, locate the Reputation.com email and follow the on-screen instructions to get started.
Why can't I sign up for Reputation.com?
If you are encountering an error message while purchasing a Reputation Defender (MyPrivacy, MyReputationDiscovery, MyReputationDiscovery +MyPrivacy), it may be due to a previous purchase between June 201 and March 2011.
If you would like to purchase a new Reputation Defender subscription or an AOL Security Essentials offer that includes Reputation Defender, you will need to use an alternate email address, one that is different from any that you have used for previous Lifestore or Reputation Defender purchases. This will require you to create a new Lifestore account with your contact and billing information using this alternate address, upon purchase. The alternate email address does not need to be an AOL email address.
For further assistance, please contact one of our representatives at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday from 8AM to 1AM ET and Saturday from 8AM to 10PM ET.
How do I sign in to use Reputation.com?
To sign in to useReputation.com:
- Go to My Account.
- Sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
- Answer your Account Security Question.
- Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions.
- Once logged in, follow the on-screen instructions to begin using the service.
How do I prevent cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying is a major online issue facing today’s youth. Even worse, it’s often difficult to identify and, therefore, difficult to prevent. Check out Reputation.com's tips on how to recognize and prevent cyberbullying.
How do I protect my Facebook information?
As a Facebook user, you’re right to be concerned about your online privacy, since so much of your personal information appears on the site. Check out Reputation.com's recommended Facebook privacy settings to help you keep your information safe.
How do I contact Reputation.com?
To contact Reputation.com representatives, you can visit the Reputation.com website or call them at 1-877-258-6338 weekdays 24 hour support, weekends 7AM to 5PM PST. .
Will Reputation.com work on my computer?
Reputation.com products are compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. Reputation.com products can be accessed through Internet Explorer 7 and up, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari. There is no download required.
How do I view my billing information and history?
Billing will begin automatically at the end of your trial period.
To view billing information/history:
- Visit myaccount.aol.com and sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
- Enter the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.
- Under Account Options, click View My Statements.
- Select the Billing Statement tab to view the billing history for your account.
If you have questions about your billing information, call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.
How do I cancel Reputation.com?
To cancel your Lifestore product, please read the Cancel your AOL premium service subscription help article.
What is Lifestore?
Lifestore is a website that lets you browse, research and purchase AOL products. It also allows you to open and maintain an online account that helps you manage, add or cancel subscriptions to products. We may add, change or discontinue offers for products at any time. Check out the Lifestore Terms of Service for more information.
What is AOL Fulfillment Services?
AOL Fulfillment Services is a subsidiary of the AOL Family that handles all billing relationships with AOL’s third-party vendors. To find out more information, read About AOL Fulfillment Services.