Use or opt-out of Dynamic emails in AOL Mail
Dynamic email gives you the ability to get through your daily email routine even faster, and without ever leaving your inbox. This feature is turned on by default but can be disabled at any time in Mail settings.
Dynamic emails in AOL Mail can be used to:
• Complete tasks.
• Shop right from a message.
• View travel recommendations.
• Take many other actions without ever leaving your inbox.
1. Sign in to AOL Mail.
2. Click Options | select Mail Settings.
3. Click the General tab, if not already there.
4. Next to "Reading," select or deselect Display dynamic email content when available.