1. Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools and then click Disk Cleanup.
- If prompted, select the hard disk drive that you want to clean up in the Disk Cleanup: Drive Selection window and then click OK.
- The Windows Disk Cleanup utility calculates the amount of space that can be obtained on the selected drive after the clean up. Please wait until the process is complete.
2. Under Files to delete, check the check boxes next to the files you wish to delete and then click OK.
3. Click Delete Files. The Windows Disk Cleanup utility will remove all of the selected files from your computer.