1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
2. Click System Tools and then click Disk Cleanup.
3. Select whether you want to clean up your own files or all of the files on the computer (as in, affects all user accounts on the computer) in the Disk Cleanup Options window.
Note: A window appears calculating how much free space can be obtained on the selected drive. Please wait until the process is completed.
4. Under Files to delete, check the check boxes next to the files you wish to delete and then click OK.
5. Click Delete Files. Disk Cleanup proceeds to remove all unnecessary files from your computer.