Your privacy is important to us. You can use the Privacy Dashboard to see and manage many aspects of how your information is used with our products. While signed out, you'll see info about your current device. To also see details about your account and products you've used in the past, sign in. For your security, you'll be signed out automatically after 15 minutes.
Looking for AOL subscriptions and billing data? Sign in to the data download page in MyAccount and click Download.
Access the Privacy Dashboard
1. Visit the Privacy Dashboard page.
2. Click a product you use.
3. Click Sign in at the top to sign in and see your account data.
View or edit your data
View a summary of your data
The "Your Products" section of the Privacy Dashboard shows products associated with your account or device. Products and services you haven't used won't be listed.
Click any item to view a summary of your data linked to that product. If you'd like to see all of your associated data, instead of a summary, use the "Download" option (instructions below).
Edit your info associated with a product
If you see something you'd like to change while viewing the summary of your data, many products have a link on the top-right of the page to take you to that product. When you click the product "Your Account," for example, you can click Edit Account Info at the top of the page to access your account settings. From here, you can make your desired changes.
Download your data
Request a download of your data
You can request a download for data associated with one or more specific products or all products at once. It can take up to 30 days for the request to finish processing and the download to become available. You'll be notified by email when the download is ready. Once a download is requested for a product (or all products), another download request cannot be made for that product until the original request is done or canceled.
1. Go down to "Download a summary of your data" and click Request a download.
2. Select some or all product data to include in your download.
3. Click Next.
4. Enter an email address you'd like to be notified at when the download is ready.
5. Click Request Download.
Download your data or cancel the download request
Download your data:
1. Once you've been notified that your download is ready, visit the Privacy Dashboard.
2. Go down to "Download a summary of your data" and click Your download requests.
3. Beside a download request, click Download.
Cancel your download request:
1. Go down to "Download a summary of your data" and click Your download requests.
2. Beside a download request, click Cancel request.
Understand and read the data you download
Format of the data:
Type of info in the download:
We return all personally identifiable data about you that you've given us and any info we can provide that's associated with your account, which does not compromise the security of our systems or your account.
Manage your Privacy Controls
Use the "Your Privacy Controls" section of the dashboard to personalize your online experience and decide what info you want to share. Click an item listed to read more about it and then make any adjustments to your settings that you'd like.