AOL Security Essentials brings together best-in-class software and services that protect against online and offline threats. AOL Security Essentials helps keep your identity and your technology safe, secure and under your control.
Note: If you purchased AOL Security Essentials before August 2012 and received Quick Check Diagnostic as a bonus you have 180 days from the time of purchase to use Quick Check Diagnostic or the service will expire and no longer be available for your use.
- How do I activate the products and services with AOL Security Essentials?
- Can I purchase products or services separately from AOL Security Essentials?
- If I cancel AOL Security Essentials will it cancel all my products and services?
- How do I view my billing information and history?
- What is Lifestore?
- What is AOL Fulfillment Services?
1. There will be a Get Started Now link for each service within your package. Click Get Started Now on your confirmation page or confirmation email for the service you wish to start. You will be directed to the service’s website.
Note: If you can’t locate the Order Confirmation email, please call 1-800-827-6364 for one of our representatives to resend you the Order Confirmation email.
2. Enroll/Activate. Take a few minutes to fill out your account information. If an activation code is provided on your confirmation page or email, be sure to enter it when requested on the activation page. Once you’ve entered all of the requested information and submitted it, your enrollment is complete.
If you choose to cancel AOL Security Essentials, all the products and services associated with AOL Security Essentials will be canceled.
Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username or Email and Password, then type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue. Under Account Options, click View My Statements. Select the Billing Statement tab to view the billing history for your account.
If you have questions about your billing information, call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.
Lifestore is a website that lets you browse, research and purchase products and services selected by AOL. It also allows you to open and maintain an online account that helps you manage, add or cancel subscriptions to products. Please note that AOL may add, change or discontinue offers for products at any time. Check out the Lifestore Terms of Service for more information.
AOL Fulfillment Services is a subsidiary of the AOL Family that handles all billing relationships with AOL’s third-party vendors. To find out more information, read About About AOL Fulfillment Services.