What is Search and Recover?
What is Search and Recover?
Did you accidentally delete a file, photo or MP3? Don’t worry! AOL’s Search and Recover will help you find any lost file or folder, even if it was deleted years ago. The intuitive Search and Recover software recovers items that other similar products might miss, retrieving deleted files from any disk, drive, memory and music player.
AOL members can download a free 30-day trial of Search and Recover and then pay a monthly subscription.
If you would like to sign up for Search and Recover, check out the directions below:
1. Visit the Search and Recover detail page.
2. Click TRY IT FREE.
3. Click Sign in and purchase now! If you do not have an AOL account, you can create one by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Email Confirm, Password and Password Confirm.
4. If you have not provided your payment information, please do so:
5. If you have already provided your payment information, please select from the list of available options.
6. If you would like to pay using a new form of payment, please click Add New and follow the directions in step 4.
7. Review the Terms and Conditions and click COMPLETE PURCHASE.
Note: It may take a few minutes for your order to process. Please do not click the back button on your web browser or COMPLETE PURCHASE order again as this will charge you for the product twice.
8. The Order Confirmation screen will display, containing your Billing Confirmation and Order Summary.
9. Click Download Now to download Search and Recover to your computer and begin the installation process.
Note: Once you subscribe to Search and Recover, you can download it onto your computer by clicking the GET STARTED NOW button in the Order Confirmation email that you received when you subscribed to the trial and then follow the on-screen instructions.
To reinstall or install Search and Recover on another computer:
1. Go to My Account.
2. Sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
3. Answer your Account Security Question.
4. Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions.
5. Locate Search and Recover. Under the Subscription Details, copy and paste the Access URL into a separate web browser. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install Search and Recover.
Open the Search and Recover software installed on your computer and click on the Help link in the upper right corner of the window. This will take you to a product manual which covers several troubleshooting topics. A Contact Iolo link will take you to the company’s tech support mailing address, phone number, etc. You can also visit the technical support website.
Search and Recover is compatible with most operating systems, but check the Specifications tab on the Search and Recover detail page to view the system requirements to make sure Search and Recover will work on your PC.
Billing will begin automatically at the end of your trial period.
To view billing information/history:
1. Visit myaccount.aol.com and sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
2. Enter the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.
3. Under Account Options, click View My Statements.
4. Select the Billing Statement tab to view the billing history for your account.
If you have questions about your billing information, call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.
Lifestore is a website that lets you browse, research and purchase products. It also allows you to open and maintain an online account that helps you manage, add or cancel subscriptions to products. We may add, change or discontinue offers for products at any time. Check out the Lifestore Terms of Service for more information.
AOL Fulfillment Services, a subsidiary of the AOL Family, handles all billing relationships with AOL's third-party vendors. To find out more information, read About AOL Fulfillment Services.
|How do I cancel Search and Recover?|
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 05-23-2012|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|