Some websites and online applications require recent browsers in order to work properly, so you may be prompted to download a new browser or upgrade your browser from time to time.
Newer browsers provide additional features and benefits such as web surfing security, tabbed browsing and faster web page uploads - to name a few. You can also make sure all other plugins are up-to-date by updating your plugins.
Note: If you are using any of these browsers mentioned below, they will automatically prompt you to upgrade whenever a new version is detected. When a new version is detected please follow the instructions on your screen to upgrade.
Select an option below to see more information.
Follow the steps below to download Mozilla Firefox:
- Visit Mozilla's download page.
- Click on the Free Download button.
- Open the file that you downloaded.
- Click on Install and wait for the program to be installed.
- Visit Chrome's download page.
- Click on Download Chrome.
- Double click the file that you downloaded and wait for Chrome to be installed.
- Visit Opera's download page.
- Click on Download now.
- Click Accept and Install.
- Double click the file that you downloaded and wait for Opera to be installed.