An updated account information and settings page is being rolled out in phases. If you don't see this new page yet, you will soon.
The updated account information and settings page includes a Recent activity section that can help you find out if your account has been accessed by unauthorized users. Be aware that there are some legitimate reasons why your history can show unfamiliar locations, such as your mobile device detecting the wrong location or Internet provider using a proxy server.
View your recent activity
1. Open a web browser on your desktop computer.
2. Go to your account information and settings page.
3. Click Recent activity.
IP addresses in Recent activity
Your IP address is your location online and each session should start with the same few sets of numbers. Click any recent activity to view its IP address as well as the date and time it was collected. If one is drastically different from the others, remove it and change your password.
Remove suspicious activity or deauthorize a device or browser
If you see something you don't recognize, or if you want to deauthorize and sign out from a device, browser, or location you've previously signed in from, click Sign out or Remove next to the device or browser. If it's a device, browser, or location you don't recognize, it's a good idea to change your password.
- Recent activity - Sign-in history for each device and browser connection to this account.
- Apps connected to your account - Apps you've given permission to access your info.
- Recent account access changes - Shows the last 3 password changes.