Fix problems with AOL not working on a mobile browser
If something is wrong with your mobile web browser, it can cause AOL websites to stop working. Get back to what you're doing by fixing the source of the problem. Try each step in order, then check to see if the issue is resolved before moving on.
1. Check if your device is connected to a network.
2. Update your browser to the latest version.
3. Close and restart the browser.
4. Clear the browser's cache and cookies - check with your browser's manufacturer for steps.
5. Enable location services - check with your browser's manufacturer for steps.
6. Restart your mobile device.
7. Uninstall and reinstall the web browser.
8. Use a different web browser.
9. Update your device's operating system to the latest version.
10. Contact your device's manufacturer for further assistance.