Fix problems with the AOL app on iOS
If your AOL app isn't working on your iOS device, there are steps you can take to get it working again. If you're receiving an error message when trying to sign in or add an account in the AOL app, you may need to reset your password.
Update your device's software
The AOL app works best on the latest version of iOS software. To resolve most app issues, make sure you have the most recent version of iOS installed on your device.
Force stop and restart the app
Verified for iOS 9.3 and later
1. Double press the Home button or swipe up and hold.
2. Swipe up on the image of the app.
3. Re-launch the app and attempt to reproduce the issue.
Delete the app and install it again
1. Tap and hold the app you want to uninstall until all app icons start to shake.
2. Tap the X in the corner of the AOL app.
3. Tap Delete.
4. Press your device's Home button or swipe up on your screen to re-lock your screen.
5. Download and install the AOL app again.