ID Protection by AOL
Learn more about ID Protection by AOL, the plan designed to help protect your identity, privacy and online reputation so you can shop, bank, socialize, and surf online with greater peace of mind.
In today’s always-connected world, protecting your identity, finances, credit and personal information is more important than ever. Start protecting your identity today!
- Own your identity: With LifeLock ® you’ll receive comprehensive identity theft protection that alerts you if suspicious activity is detected. We’ll even help you restore your identity if you become a victim.
- Securely store passwords: LastPass Premium remembers all your passwords, so you don't have to. You can prevent hacking, simplify online purchases, store digital records, share confidential notes, and more.
- Reinforce your privacy: MyPrivacy stops leading search databases from exposing your personal information online and to sites that sell it.
- Around the clock protection: MyReputation Discovery ® provides 24-hour monitoring for mentions of your address, phone number, or other information on the web.
Get started today!
Limitations and Restrictions
- LifeLock: Should you change to a plan that does not include LifeLock as a feature or cancel your current plan, you will no longer be eligible for your complimentary LifeLock subscription. Must be an individual in U.S. 18 or older, who has a valid U.S. Social Security number. This special offer can be changed or discontinued at any time.
- Unlimited Dialup: Some AOL Plans include unlimited dial-up service. If you purchase one of these plans, high-speed connection is not included. Members in certain areas, including Alaska, may have to pay additional communications charges. If you connect to AOL using a dial-up connection, you may incur additional charges on your telephone bill, depending on your location and calling plan. Please check with your telephone company for more information. Minimum system requirements apply. To find out if your AOL Plan includes dial-up service, please visit MyAccount.