Manage conversations in New AOL Mail
By default New AOL Mail lists your emails together in a single thread so it's easier to follow replies. This also makes it easier to find certain emails and reduces clutter in your Inbox.
Turn Conversations on or off
1. Click the Settings icon | click More settings.
2. Click Viewing email.
3. Toggle Group by conversations on or off .
Delete a single email or a full conversation
1. Click on the conversation where the email is located.
2. Click on the conversation where the email is located..
3. Click the More Icon | click Delete Message.
Delete a full conversation
1. Locate the thread you want to delete.
2. Click in the box to the left of the message.
3. Click Delete at the top of your Inbox.