If you can't sign in because you've forgotten your username, you can use the mobile number, recovery phone number, or recovery email address linked to your account to recover it.
1. Go to the account sign-in page.
2. Click Trouble signing in?.
3. Enter your mobile number, recovery phone number, or recovery email address.
- You must have access to this phone number or email address and it must already be linked with your account.
4. Click Continue.
5. Click Yes, send me a verification code.
- We’ll send a code to the phone number or email address you provided.
6. Enter your verification code.
7. Click Continue.
8. Choose the account you'd like to sign in to.
We'll only show you accounts linked with the phone number or email address we sent your verification code to. If you don't see the username you're looking for, it means the phone number or email address you provided isn't linked with this account.