Turn on or off vacation response in New AOL Mail
Are you going to be away from your email for a while? Setting up an automatic response will let your contacts know why you're away and when to expect you back. You can set up separate responses to use for different domains, such as one for your AOL email and another for your Yahoo account.
Turn a vacation response on or off
1. Click on the Settings icon | select More settings.
2. Click Vacation response.
3. Toggle on or off Enable vacation response.
4. Select the dates you want it active.
5. Enter your response message.
6. Click Save.
Turn on another response for specific domains
1. Toggle on or off Add another response.
2. Enter up to 2 domains (like aol.com or yahoo.com).
3. Enter a different message in the box.
4. Click Save.