Are you planning an event, but unsure if the weather will cooperate? Don't just look out of the window -- use the AOL weather feature on AOL.com to check the current temperature and forecast in one quick click.
Now with the new AOL Weather page, you are able to store multiple locations (up to 10), view the forecast by the hour, get your 7-Day outlook and catch up on weather related news.
Select an FAQ below to expand more information.
How do I view the current weather conditions?
- Go to www.aol.com.
- In the top-left corner of the page (above the Mail button), you will find our weather pulse. To see today's conditions, simply move your cursor to the weather icon. Click once to open AOL Weather and get a detailed forecast.
How do I set my location on AOL Weather?
- Locate the City, State, or Zip box in the top-left corner of the page.
- Type in your City or Zip code and click the desired location from the list that appeared.
That's it! Your location information has been updated, and now you can view the temperature and weather conditions for your area.
How do I edit/add locations to track on AOL Weather?
- Click the weather icon in the top-left corner of the page.
- Select the gear icon next to My Locations and the AOL Weather settings menu will appear.
- Type in the ZIP code or city and state (up to 10) you wish to track under the Add Another Location search bar.
- Select the Add button next to any locations you to add.
- Select your temperature preference between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
You're done! Your weather location will now be changed to the new location.
How can I view the radar map?
Click View Radar Map to the right of the Hourly Forecast.