Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support
Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support provides you with the AOL webmail experience minus paid ads, allowing you to focus on your inbox without distractions. Plus get access to our AOL experts anytime you need them—by phone or chat.
Steps to purchase Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support
If you would like to purchase Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support, click here. At this time, Ad-Free AOL Mail is only available to users who have an AOL, AIM or Verizon email address.
Important - Ad-Free AOL Mail and/or AOL 24x7 Live Support may already be included in your AOL Advantage Plan at no additional cost. See below for details (“My AOL Advantage Plan includes Ad-Free AOL Mail and/or AOL 24x7 Live Support”).
Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support monthly or annual fee
No. Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support does not require activation when purchased for a monthly or annual fee. Ads will automatically be removed for the username that purchased the subscription at time of purchase.
Receive support for Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support
If you signed up for a free trial or purchased for a monthly or annual fee, visit My Account to manage or cancel your subscription.
To get technical assistance once you’ve signed up, call 1-800-827-6364. Our live experts are here to help you over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you’d prefer to chat with an agent online, go to https://help.aol.com/contact/. Online chat support is available 8AM-1AM EST, 7 days a week.
Services included in Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support
• Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support provides a webmail experience without paid ads and access to AOL experts by phone or chat.
• The Ad-Free AOL Mail product works only with AOL webmail on computers, not with AOL Desktop software, mobile app, or mobile browser versions.
• AOL 24x7 Live Support covers technical issues related to AOL services, including AOL Mail, AOL Desktop, and AOL membership benefit activation.
• AOL experts can help with AOL Mail issues like login/authentication, misplaced emails, AOL Mail issues on mobile devices, and AOL Desktop Software issues like installation, toolbar customization, connectivity, and favorites.
• AOL membership benefit activation support is also available.
• If you need help with issues not related to AOL, such as virus removal or PC optimization, check out Assist by AOL.
My AOL Advantage Plan includes Ad-Free AOL Mail and/or AOL 24x7 Live Support
Only one username per AOL account may activate Ad-Free AOL Mail, at get.aol.com/ad-free-aol-mail. If other usernames on the account would also like the Ad-Free AOL Mail experience, they may purchase a subscription here.
All eligible usernames per AOL account may receive AOL 24x7 Live Support, which covers technical issues related to your AOL service, including AOL Mail, AOL Desktop and AOL membership benefit activation. If you're looking for help with issues not related to AOL, like virus removal or PC optimization, check out Assist by AOL.
You can visit mybenefits.aol.com at any time to view your benefits or deactivate Ad-Free AOL Mail. Your AOL 24x7 Live Support benefit will remain active unless you cancel your AOL Advantage Plan. For questions the products included in your AOL Advantage Plan please call us at 1-800-827-6364.
You can't purchase Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support for another username.
At this time, you can only purchase Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support for your own username. If other usernames on your account would like to purchase Ad-Free AOL Mail + AOL 24x7 Live Support separately, they may do so by going here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ad-Free AOL Mail: Paid Ads, Popups, and Compatibility with AOL Desktop
• Ad-Free AOL Mail removes paid ads unrelated to AOL, but you may see promotions for AOL products and brands.
• Ads promoting AOL products and brands may appear on the Sign In and Sign Out pages, as they are not part of the AOL Mail experience.
• Popups in AOL Mail are promotions for AOL products and brands, and you can opt out of them separately.
• Ad-Free AOL Mail is currently available only on the web from a computer, and paid advertising will still be visible on AOL Desktop software and mobile devices.