Allowing AOL Premium Subscription Products Order Confirmation emails in Hotmail
If you’ve purchased a service or product on AOL Premium Subscription using your Hotmail account and did not receive your Order Confirmation email, please check your Junk Mail folder and add AOLPremiumSubscriptionProducts@dc2.aol.com or Techguru@dc2.aol.com to your Contacts list. If the email isn't in your Junk folder, please look for an email from the specific service or product you purchased.
Please remember that confirmation emails only go to the Username that made the initial purchase.
Check your Spam folder
To check the Spam folder in Hotmail:
1. Go to hotmail.com and sign in with your Windows Live ID and Password.
2. Go to your Hotmail Inbox.
3. In the left panel, click Junk.
4. Read through your Junk folder for a AOL Premium Subscription Products from AOL email, which is the Order Confirmation email you need to begin using your AOL Premium Subscription service or product.
To ensure AOL Premium Subscription Products mail is delivered to your Inbox correctly, please follow the steps below to add AOLPremiumSubscriptionProducts@dc2.aol.com or Techguru@dc2.aol.com as a Hotmail contact.
Add AOLPremiumSubscriptionProducts@dc2.aol.com or Techguru@dc2.aol.com to Contacts list
To add AOLPremiumSubscriptionProducts@dc2.aol.com or Techguru@dc2.aol.com to Hotmail contacts:
1. On the left panel, click Contacts.
2. Click New.
3. In the Contact Info window, enter AOLPremiumSubscriptionProducts@dc2.aol.com or Techguru@dc2.aol.com in the email field.
4. Click Save.
If you cannot locate your Order Confirmation email you can activate/download a AOL Premium Subscription product or service from My Account. For more information, please visit How do I activate/download an AOL Premium Subscription?
If you continue to experience problems, please call 1-866-485-9217 for additional support.