Controlling your online identity is essential, and ReputationDefender is here to help. Everything you do online can be viewed and commented on by millions of people who are deciding to hire you, fire you, date you, do business with you or even lend you money.
ReputationDefender is a comprehensive online reputation and privacy management company. Its 24/7/365 dashboard can help you manage the dramatic increase in availability of your personal information on the internet. ReputationDefender searches for all of your personal information online, removing and blocking what you don’t want the world to see and controlling the visibility of your identity.
AOL offers the following ReputationDefender products:
- MyPrivacy® monitors the internet for your information and automatically requests its removal whenever it becomes visible. MyPrivacy® tracks and wipes your personal information off the web. It also stops up to 80% of unwanted direct mail.
- MyReputation® Discovery helps you control your online identity, providing a solution to harmful information published about you on the web. You can't manage your online identity unless you know what others can see about you. Quickly and effortlessly monitor personal online content, and take control of your personal search results! Find any photos, videos, media mentions, blogs and directory listings. It's your "credit report for the online world".
- MyReputation® Discovery and MyPrivacy® Bundle bundles two popular services from ReputationDefender into one value-priced package. MyReputation® Discovery helps you control your online identity, providing a solution to harmful information published online about you. MyPrivacy® looks for your information on the web and automatically requests its removal. There's no delete button on the internet -- we all need to know what is said and shown about us online.
Select an FAQ below to see more information.
How do I sign up for ReputationDefender?
If you would like to sign up for ReputationDefender, follow the directions below:
1. Sign in to My Account.
Note: If you are a new customer, select I am a new customer and click Continue. Then enter your Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Password, Retype Password, First Name and Last Name and click Next.
2. Select your method of payment. If you have not provided your payment information, please do so:
- Enter your Card Type, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Security Code, First Name, Last Name, Billing Address, City, State and Zip Code.
3. Review your billing information and click Place Order.
4. The Checkout Order Confirmation screen will display containing your billing information and order summary. Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions to begin using your subscription.
Additionally, an email from AOL Premium Subscription or one of our partners confirming your order will be sent to your email account. If you’d like to begin using the service at a later time, just sign in to your email account, locate the ReputationDefender email and follow the on-screen instructions to get started.
Why can't I sign up for ReputationDefender?
If you are encountering an error message while purchasing a Reputation Defender (MyPrivacy®, MyReputation® Discovery, MyReputation® Discovery +MyPrivacy®), it may be due to a previous purchase between June 2010 and March 2011.
If you would like to purchase a new ReputationDefender subscription or an AOL Security Essentials offer that includes ReputationDefender, you will need to use an alternate email address, one that is different from any that you have used for previous AOL Premium Subscription or ReputationDefender purchases. This will require you to create a new AOL Premium Subscription account with your contact and billing information using this alternate address, upon purchase. The alternate email address does not need to be an AOL email address.
For further assistance, please contact one of our representatives at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday from 8AM to 1AM ET and Saturday from 8AM to 10PM ET.
How do I sign in to use ReputationDefender?
To sign in to use ReputationDefender:
- Go to My Account.
- Sign in with your primary Username or Email and Password.
- Answer your Account Security Question.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Once logged in, follow the on-screen instructions to begin using the service.
How do I contact ReputationDefender?
To contact ReputationDefender representatives, you can visit the ReputationDefender website.
Will ReputationDefender work on my computer?
ReputationDefender products are compatible with all modern web browsers. There is no download required.
How do I view my billing information and history?
Billing will begin automatically at the end of your trial period.
To view billing information/history:
For help locating your billing info, review our Account Management help article.
If you have questions about your billing information, call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.
How do I cancel ReputationDefender?
To cancel your AOL Premium Subscription, please read the AOL Premium Subscription FAQs help article.
What is AOL Fulfillment Services?
AOL Fulfillment Services is a subsidiary of the AOL Family that handles all billing relationships with AOL’s third-party vendors. To find out more information, read About AOL Fulfillment Services.
- Privacy - https://www.reputationdefender.com/privacy-policy
- Terms and Conditions - https://www.reputationdefender.com/legal/privacy_service_terms